Sunday, November 27, 2011

Illustration Friday; Round

Hello, all.
I have just finished work on a show that is up now at Theater Art Galleries in High Point, NC.  As much as I would like to rest, I have a new project in the works.  I will be participating in The Sketchbook Project. 
Anyone who knows me knows that my sketchbook is practically attached to me, so this seemed right up my alley.  I am working on the cover, and, as I progress, I will post.
In the meantime, another drawing focusing on the round bell of the train.  I liked this composition because of its repetition of curves and ellipses.  I had a ball drawing it.  I hope you enjoy it.

PEACE!!! Happy Holidays!!!

2 comments:

  1. I like the drawing and the focus on the bell..great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do indeed enjoy looking at it, and agree that it's a marvelous composition of curves. It's a beautiful drawing!

    ReplyDelete