Saturday, March 5, 2011

John Henry Dies: In Progress

Hello, all.
I don't like the idea of posting without being done, or at least almost done, but I wanted to be more consistent about posting.  (I heard you loud and clear, Brine... : )  )It helps me stay busy, stay in the loop. 
I'm not sure that this fits well for "Warning", but, after consideration, I saw it.  The figure that reaches towards us with one hand and back towards the crowd with the other doesn't want us to see our hero fallen...
My wife speaks of this often.  She doesn't view bodies at funerals because she wants her last vision of the person to be a happy one, a cherished one. 

A stretch?  Maybe... you be the judge...
More to come...

8 comments:

  1. No--the warning comes through loud and clear to me. Fabulous dynamic composition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, all.
    Thanks for your commentary. I hope that all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Works for me. I like how the composition tells the story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. I remember your great images on SCBWI.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who cares if it's a stretch...I just love seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice...seeing the process is always as nice as the finished work to most people...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, everyone.
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving such nice compliments.
    Peace out!

    ReplyDelete