Saturday, April 18, 2009

Another Impossibility


Hello, all.

I decided to add another entry. I felt like the boxing piece was a bit depressing, and I wanted to do something more colorful and whimsical.

This was an image that I created as a demonstration of techniques for my students. I was randomly putting unlikely things together and wound up with a pimped-out ram.

I had so much fun with this, that I wanted to start a series of farm animals dressed out in 'bling' (do the kids still say that???) and call it "The Livestock Playas" series.

I'll get to it, one day....

Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. The my own kids only say it when they're trying to be funny, or push my buttons, and amuse themselves no end. And at school...yeah, I guess I've heard it a few times, but also kids just trying to be funny. I haven't heard it in any kind of serious context. Fun picture! I guess I missed the boxing one (will go find it now...).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, all.
    Coreopsis, thanks.
    John, I appreciate that. Your statement on your blog (still learning to draw) is extremely humble. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should really execute the idea! I think it's great!

    ReplyDelete