Saturday, January 3, 2009

Illusrtation Friday/Resolve II


Hello, all.

I just couldn't resist posting this image. I am a HUGE boxing fan, and this image keeps popping up in my head when I think of the word "resolve". Boxers train really hard for weeks, sometimes months. The best ones are highly disciplined, focusing on their training and nothing else before a big fight.

I don't know if I will EVER be able to post two images for one word, so I figured that this would be my chance.

Have a great week!

PEACE!

5 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of boxing at all, but certainly appreciate this as a beautifully rendered piece of work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful piece! I'ma boxing fan too though these days I don't watch it as often. I was hevily into it back in the days of Prince Naseem Hamed (remember him?)and Felix Trinidad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Roy Jones fan, myself. Was never impressed with Trinidad or the Prince. They both lacked the ability to move around the ring, IMO. Marco Antonio Barrera and Bernard Hopkins debunked their mystique (respectively).
    That being said, they both had a lot of power in either hand. Entertaining to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice moment, the focus and brief moment of peace before the fight is very nice.

    Thanks for your comments on my blog, I hope to see some more posts soon. It's good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. David,
    Thanks for the compliment... seeing your work, that means a great deal coming from you.
    Thanks to everyone for all your kind words.
    Peace out!

    ReplyDelete